Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Avoid cereals with TSP (Trisodium Phosphate) like General Mills

This TSP is in many things like paint thinner products, (Trisodium phosphate). Think about having that in your body! One website I read this from was Livestrong.com. Don't limit yourself to one link though. I looked up phosphate, and the site brought up how it's PHOSPHORIC ACID, more correctly, used to make used to form phosphoric acid. It's used in carbonated drinks like sodas, used in animal feed & fertilizers, etc. It's a bad mineral that makes things tangy or breaks things down. Lots of links say it's a rust inhibitor. That's why coke cola is bad and said to break up rust. We all need acids, we have hydrochloric acid on our stomacs. But it all needs to be in natural forms, not modified.. When something's added to our food & drinks rather than what the food already has, that's not good! Acid breaks things down such as digesting our food. Acid can be bad for our teeth too. I can't believe this and didn't know. I'm not good with chemicals but a buddy who's like a holistic nurse knows his chemicals & biology.
I saw a post about Lucky Charms with it in it, and then I went to look at my other General Mills cereal of the dark chocolate cheerios. Sure enough it had TSP in it. Because I care about health, I post things no matter what. BHT is a fat preserver, another thing in the cereals & cheap granola bars, etc, to avoid! 











No comments:

Post a Comment